Freekal - Product Facts


Don’t we all hate calories? Burning calories can be so hard, so why not avoid them easily with FREEKAL?

FreeKal is a safe and ZERO calorie sugar alternative. It gives you the taste and flavor of sugar and none of the calories. By adding these drops in your food, you can avoid upto 500 calories daily. With FreeKal, you don’t need to avoid your favourite dessert, you can just avoid those extra calories.

FreeKal is made of Sucralose, which is artificial sweetener. It is 600 times sweeter than sugar but contains no calories. 85% of Sucralose isn't digested by the body and the the other 15% is quickly metabolized and passed out of the system.

Since FreeKal is a liquid sweetener, it dissolves in any liquid easily and quickly, and doesn't have any side effects. Over 110 safety studies have been done on Sucralose; it is approved by USFDA, WHO, European Union and FSSAI and is consumed in more than 60 countries including the US, Canada, Australia and some countries in Europe.

The real innovation lies in the bottle and the cap. It has been made in such a way that one drop of FREEKAL is exactly equivalent to 1 teaspoon of sugar. This bottle contains 250 drops which is equivalent to 250 spoons of sugar. The bottle has been designed in a way that it is convenient to be carried by anyone in their pocket or purse.

Anyone can incorporate FREEKAL in their diet, right from the people who are fitness enthusiasts to the diabetics who are constantly trying to dodge sugar. FreeKal is the kick start you need to lead a healthier lifestyle.


FreeKal can be used in the preparation of cold and hot beverages such as tea, coffee, lemon water, smoothies, juices, fresh lime soda, etc. FREEKAL is a highly heat stable product and can be used for breakfast cereals, baked preparations, low calories diabetic and healthy recipes too.


  • Helps you control your calorie intake and stay healthy
  • Perfect option for all Fitness seekers, Diabetics and Weight Conscious individuals
  • 1 Drop gives sweetness equivalent to 1 teaspoon
  • Gives you the natural sweet taste of sugar without the harmful calories
  • Contains zero calories
  • Completely safe to use
  • Easily digested and metabolized
  • Dissolves fast


Sucralose – Sucralose is a non-nutritive sweetener. The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric. It is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions. Therefore, it can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low-calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.